Interested in joining Extra Time Talk? Excellent!
What LWOS Can Do For You:
- Join a network with 20 sports websites and over 400 writers
- Potential to earn monetary rewards
- Build your writing portfolio and brand
- Hone your writing skills
- We can help you market yourself and your new column
- Help promote your articles in many different areas
- Access to our audience
- Access to some industry leading experts, which is imperative for any site’s growth
- You will join the thriving LWOS community to meet other writers and sports fans
- Upward mobility — we hire from within, and there will be real opportunities to join our administrative team and be financially compensated
What is a Contributor?
Contributors are writers who can commit to writing weekly, though they are able to write more frequently. Our focus is on analysis and news on both league and team-level happenings.
ETT requires a sample article from each candidate. We ask for 500-1000 words focused on the analysis of a match, a news article, a rumour report, or a fixture preview.
Be sure you proofread your article before submitting. Our usual timeframe to review your application is 48-72 hours.